Saturday, May 22, 2010

Binge Eating

Okay, I lost myself totally last night. I don't know what was up but I couldn't help it. I was feeling "hungry" or not gastronomically satisfied. I went on a binge eating over a span of just a few hours! Started the night watching dvd and eating my sis's squid-ink udon and along with some other side dishes like chicken and potatoes.

After the movie, I went to check my facebook. I saw a few packs of spicy crackers and some mini breads that my sis bought after work. I ate two packets of the crackers and two of the mini breads! Drank almost a pitcher of iced water after that. Then I thought, maybe I'm ok but about thirty minutes later, I went on to eat a plate of sambal fish with rice! That was when I stopped eating. Spent a few hours online and then headed to bed around 3am. I couldn't sleep well as I was awake every hour to pee and it was just difficult to fall back asleep. I thought it must be the food that I ate few hours back.
  
Morning came, I woke at around 9am - typically I would sleep in on weekends but for that instance don't feel like to. I went to do some cooking and hanged the laundry to dry and then ate lunch. It was around after lunch I started to feel funny. Indigestion - oh no! I think I went on a few rounds to the loo and there were alot of belching and breaking wind too. I felt terrible. And strangely, I stopped thinking about food. The thought of it just make me wanna puke!

Mama was kind enough to give me a foot massage as I told her I feel so weak in the knees and that I wanna try to nap after this ordeal. Soon after the massage, I was already on dreamland. I woke up re-energized. I'll post separately a picture of my lunch in a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment