Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dull View From My Bedroom Windows

Wished that I've a good view from my bedroom windows. The view just sucks totally. Nothing to see as there is a block opposite blocking my block. Buildings around my area were built too closely. Come to think again, if this opposite block doesn't block my view, I'd still have another building blocking my view! Used to be a big lush field however the government built a high school on it.

 Day time view from bedroom windows


Night time view from bedroom windows



I live in this neighborhood for at least 25 years and it used to be undeveloped back then. As a matter of fact, I loved the way it looked then cos there were so much greenery, lush fields and open spaces. The air seemed fresh then I recalled loving the view on the fields - morning dew on the grasses. The mornings air was misty, cold and super fresh. For past 10 years, more buildings were built on the open spaces. You name it, my neighborhood got it. Factories, offices, automobile marts, car repair centers, subways and schools. Sigh...big one...The neighborhood feels so "cluttered". Maybe its a high time we move?

Oh well, my family did think of moving but with the government policies on buying/selling your homes...we think twice. Such a hassle...and part of the sale proceedings goes to government...Like WTF?! We are sooo stuck in here. Damn.


0 comments:

Post a Comment