Monday, May 17, 2010

Random Stuff I Can't Miss...


Bread Spreads
From left: Smuckers Sugar Free Strawberry Jam, Nutella, Peanut Butter and Orange Marmalade.




 

Things I must tuck inside my purse : Pink notebook, M.A.C foundation, Bodyshop Mineral Foundation, fave M.A.C lipstick in Syrup and a kabuki brush.



Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry. My lips tend to get dry easily.

This was a gift from a colleague. I love cats and this book is of wisdom quotes with cute pictures of cats! 







Daily bag I lug. Simple black bag that's roomy. Nothing fancy so even if it rains, I don't care if it gets wet. :P







Simple black heels - a staple in a woman's wardrobe.








My Ferragamo pumps - Love it to death. It's black and comfy! =)








Another wearable black heels for work week. Something simple and understated.








As you can see, I wear these MAC blushers often. Time to get new ones. I have other favorites not in this picture which are Dollygirl,
Dame and Coygirl. 

From left: Pinch 'O Peach (discontinued color), Pink Swoon and Pinch Me.



Another MAC lipstick that I carry in my purse in Speed Dial.










My french manicure 3 days ago. I kinda have an obsession with manicures and I have my nails done every week. Not the same colors of course! This pic was taken in very bad lighting - you can see my hand was darker.









My french manicure now! Aargh the french tips are mostly chipped due to way many hand activities! LOL







Till then folks...




0 comments:

Post a Comment