Sunday, May 23, 2010

Etsy Picks

C'mon everyone of us gotta love Etsy.com for their beautiful products. I was bored earlier hence went to window shop at Etsy. I've found so many stuff that I like and to be honest, the list will be very long if I have my pick. 

As I've mentioned in my earlier posts, I will start updating my bedroom soon and one of the item I will be updating is my wardrobe. Going to give it some new stylish knobs and I found the below which I fell in love instantly! I gotta have them!


 
This set cos USD15. =)
 I have also set my eyes on some other cool and pretty items. Loving these:

Eco Cup Cozy Red Scooter USD14
Royal French Tote USD15
Queen Bee Tote USD11
Anna Wristlet USD19.50
Black Denim Stripe Bag USD45
Purse USD30
Garden Delight Belt Head USD22
Raspberry Cream Cupcake Goat's Milk Soap (so cute!)
 Treat Gift Set (even cuter!)
Small Candied Apply Glycerin Soap (Yummy, isn't it?)
  French Macaron Goat's Milk Soap - Black Rasberry and Vanilla Scented (Yummy!)
Black Rasberry and Vanilla Swirl Goat's Milk Soap
Vintage Style Hair Pins

 That's all for now folks...This list will definitely go on and on...Till then...stay happy!

1 comments:

pearlslaceandruffles said...

macaron soaps = adorable! xo

Post a Comment