Monday, May 31, 2010

Floral Art Ideas

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great long weekend! Lately, I've been planning and thinking of updating my house with some fresh, new decors. Just likely me to plan ahead for the festive season and the easiest way to update your home is...introducing plants or florals to your home.

I'm sure you know I love pretty blooms and I've ran out of creative juices and my brains are having the "creative block". I knew what I was looking for...and I hate those typical, classic floral arrangements that most florists provide. What I want is something creative, modern understated and contemporary arrangements ideas that scream ooh la la...I've a modern looking home so I'd want something suitable to my decor. 

I went to do my "homework" and googled for ideas. I came across this beautiful blog for ideas on entertaining, home decor and recipes! I'm extremely pleased to stumble upon her blog that is full of creative ideas for entertaining at home and beautiful products that she had recommended in her blog. Check out her fantastic blog: Hostess with the Mostess - Fabulous Finds for Contemporary Entertaining

It was at her blog that I came across this florist based in LA, California. Lucky you Californians! You guys gotta check this out: Floral Art. I found amazing ideas that I've been wanting and just wanna share with you guys on these stunning discoveries...

 Now, I'm spoilt for choice! =)


1 comments:

pearlslaceandruffles said...

Lovely! xo

Post a Comment